This rosé made from Sagrantino grapes is a wine with a strong and determined character, with a unique colour tending towards intense pink. The ROSAGRÀ has floral notes of Rosa canina and fruity hints of raspberry and pink grapefruit. The wine’s distinctive freshness reaches its highest expression when served at 14/16°C. Suitable as an aperitif, or to accompany appetisers and main dishes.
- Appellation: Rosato I.G.T. Umbria
- Name of Wine: Rosagrà
- Produced in: Bevagna, Umbria
- Grape: 100% Sagrantino
- Aspect: South South-East facing
- Age of vineyard: 10/15 years
- Altitude: 260m a.s.l.
- Training system: Spurred cordon
- Vines per hectare: 5,500
- Soil type: Limestone, clay
- Production per hectare: 6 tons
- Vinification: White wine, controlled fermentation in stainless steel at 15° C
- Ageing: 6 months in stainless steel
- Bottle ageing: Minimum 3 months
- Bottles produced: About 3.500
- Tasting notes: A wine with a strong and determined character, with a unique colour tending towards intense pink, floral notes of Rosa canina and fruity hints of raspberry and pink grapefruit
- Food pairing: Goes very well with starters, first courses and classic fish dishes
- Serving temperature: 15/16° C.