100% Grechetto grape, it represents Umbria’s true essence. With good structure and varietalscent. Suitable for every day consumption with all dishes. Serve it at 10/12°C.
- Appellation: Grechetto I.G.T. Umbria
- Produced in: Bevagna, Umbria
- Grape: 100% Grechetto
- Aspect: North-facing
- Age of vineyard: 10/15 years
- Altitude: 260m a.s.l.
- Training system: Guyot
- Vines per hectare: 5,500
- Soil type: Limestone, clay
- Production per hectare: 8 tons
- Vinification: White wine, controlled fermentation in stainless steel at 15° C.
- Ageing: 6 months in stainless steel
- Bottle ageing: Minimum 2 months
- Bottles produced: Approximately 4.000
- Tasting notes: Straw-yellow colour with a delicate and floral aroma. Velvety smooth and harmonious on the palate
- Food Pairing: A fine accompaniment for starters, first courses and fish
- Serving Temperature: 12/14° C.